Monday, March 3, 2014

In the Forest

I fell in love with this cute little set "Life in the Forest!" Using this set I made this adorable card. 


There's the fox hiding in the tall grass at the forest edge.


I don't know why it looks blue behind the tall grass, I think it's because of the lighting when I took the picture.

I used watercolor paper and I stamped the trees in Stazon Ink and colored them with ink pads and a blender pen. I took a smaller piece of watercolor paper and stamped with Stazon Ink the fox and fussy cut him out and also colored him with a blender pen. I created the tall grass using the fringe scissors and hid the fox in the tall grass. 

This set is also available in MDS with a couple of additional images.

Stamp: Life In the Forest
Ink: Old Olive, Cajan Craze, Early Espresso
Paper: Watercolor Paper, Old Olive, Basic Black
Accessories: Fringe Scissors, Blender Pen





133851  Life In The Forest Clear-mount Stamp Set
Price$15.95


Happy Stamping

No comments:

Post a Comment