Monday, October 13, 2014

Oh Christmas Tree, Oh Christmas Tree

Another favorite thing of mine from the Holiday Catalog is the Festival of Trees Bundle. I had a class last month and we made two Gift Card Enclosures using this bundle and two Christmas Cards. I'll post the card over the next two blog post.


I stamped the trees in versa mark and then embossed with clear embossing powder, I also created the same enclosure but embossed with white embossing powder. The belly band was created using the All is Calm DSP paper. I also embossed a few trees on the inside and added a few more snowflakes.



Supply List:

Stamp Set: Festival of Trees
Paper: Lost Lagoon, Pear Pizzazz, All is Calm DSP, Whisper White
Ink:VersaMark, Lost Lagoon
Accessories: Tree Punch, Snowflake Card Thinlits Die, Linen Thread, Rhinestones, Cherry Cobbler Blendebliites, Gift Card Enclosure




No comments:

Post a Comment