Saturday, September 19, 2015

September Paper Pumpkin

Look what was waiting for me when I arrived home Friday after work. A little box of joy in my mail box!


I couldn't wait to open it to see what surprise waited inside.
Yahoooooooo!
A Halloween Treat!


Are they not the cutes treat bags ever, I love them and they were easy and fun to make. I did have to run out to Target and pick up candy but so worth it....giggle giggle!
Now who should I share my Sweet Treats with?

Wouldn't you love to receive a little joy in your mail box, sign up now until October 10 and help stamp out breast cancer, see information below.




This year Stampin Up is supporting Breast Cancer Awareness Month, we’re going PINK….or at least our October boxes are. Because we know our subscribers want to share the love too, we will be making a donation on your behalf to the Brest Cancer Research Foundation (BCRF). 

Here is how you can help:
  1. Subscribe! If you're new to Paper Pumpkin, click here to get started  Your first kit will arrive in a limited-edition pink box that you'll want to hold onto forever-and we'lldonate $2 because you're new
  2. Stay active if you're a subscriber so we can donate $1 for you. Only those who receive the October shipment will be counted for the donation. 
  3. Spread the word! Help us get as many new subscribers as possible. Every current subscriber adds $1 and for new subscribers it's doubled, so let's get the word out and raise as much as possible.
Thank you for your support! 




No comments:

Post a Comment